Who We Are: We are a seaside fellowship of people from many different walks of life who are discovering life’s meaning through a transforming relationship with Jesus. As members of God’s family, we have become His disciples—learning to live like Jesus and receiving power from His Spirit—so we can joyfully love those around us and do our Father’s will on earth as it is in heaven. We gather for worship, study, support and fun. We are a member-church of the globally-connected United Methodist Church.
If you are looking for a warm and friendly church home, we invite you to join us for either our modern early worship service or our traditional worship service every Sunday.
Our Mission: To show Christ real and relevant to the world.
Our Vision: To be a spiritually vibrant church that welcomes all people, prepares followers of Christ and serves our community.
Our Core Values:
- God’s love and God’s grace through the person of Jesus Christ is central to everything we do.
- All people matter to God and therefore to us.
- The church is a place of spiritual connection and belonging where people find healing.
- People grow in small groups. We believe the Holy Spirit teaches, equips and empowers people.
- We value connections to our community.
- Devoted believers of Christ are expected to live a life of accountability, forgiveness, generosity, integrity, service and thankfulness.